A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I had UAC disabled in my admin account. Didn't know that if it was disabled then your profiles are stuck at their default privileges. Thanks, works now.
When I run hwmonitor in the admin account it works fine, but when I run it in a standard account nothing displays under hardware monitors. Changing permissions on hwmonitor to full control and run as admin does not have any effect. My Abit uGuru works fine. Anyone know why I cannot get...
New and never used TRUE120 for sale - asking $50 shipped (from Hawaii) or OBO. Also included is a brand new Arctic Silver 5 - 3 gram thermal paste. This is an extra TRUE 120 I have laying around. Shipping will be USPS priority flat rate box.
Accept non-cc Paypal please.
Sorry, no...