• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ArturMaly

  1. A

    Simple, little, cheap NAS

    I Buy: - Asrock AD425PV3 with Atom D425 - 2 GB of RAM - Chasic: Tacens IXION - My old 1TB Samsung and Segate 1TB [i dont remember model name now] - Gigabit switch
  2. A

    Simple, little, cheap NAS

    I made it, and there are my transfers throught iSCSI:
  3. A

    Simple, little, cheap NAS

    I was also thinking about RAID but if I by accident delete or save file there is no return to previous vesion of that file.
  4. A

    Simple, little, cheap NAS

    In my country AD425PV3 is ~75$ and Asrock E350M1 is ~118$ so i propably chose cheaper board. as for ReadyNAS Ultra 2 is ~313$ and my setup cost only ~147$. Anyone have made something on D425 atom?? s0rce can you tell me something more about your NAS?
  5. A

    Simple, little, cheap NAS

    Hi guys. I need to build myself simple NAS for my project files. I want to make something like 2x2TB or 2x1TB. I would use files directly from 1 disc, and in night I want to synchronize them. But im n00b in nas and I want to ask if such configuration would be good: - Asrock AD425PV3...
  6. A

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    I have made a little update of my LCD setup:
  7. A

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    You just need to click on BOINC word twice (one on one task an second time on another task)
  8. A

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    And my setup after small update:
  9. A

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    @matrix563 @U1337 THx guys... I was doing my best...
  10. A

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    When I would have longer LPT cable I would done that same :P
  11. A

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    And little update:
  12. A

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    THX... You could'nt see it before because it is my own project... If you want i can send it to you...
  13. A

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    An here is my new desk and current LCD setup: In close future there would be new LCD Setup...
  14. A

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Frraksurred thx for reply...
  15. A

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    What is your opinion abut quality of XHD3000?? Im considering one of this [XHD3000] vs Dell 2209WA in portrait mode and second Benq FP241W in horizontal mode and I dont know witch setup to buy... I would use monitor/monitors for web design, work on text, watching video and playing on Xbox 360...
Back
Top