Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
No, no chance.
Loved the 360 for years, always favoured it.
As time went by, Microsoft shut down more first party studios and you could see the switch towards media rather than games.
The XB1 was the nail in the coffin far as i'm concerned. No chance i'm paying more for weaker hardware just...
I was a bit of a 360 fanboy for some years due to the fact it had the edge on multiplatforms. Then avatars crept in, and it seemed to spiral so I got back into PC gaming and just a PS3 for it's original and different IPs.
I was hoping I could enjoy the Xbox again, but not like this. I am so...
Got mine today to run as a second screen and it's "ok".
I prefer the warmer tones of my glossy Asus VG236.
The matte finish on the Dell is quite distracting and feels a bit "dirty" or greasy to me.
Glossy every single time.
I've got my Asus VG236 next to my Dell U2412HM and so much for "IPS".
The Asus blows it away everytime.
Yes it is a ballache having to clean it constantly and purists would argue about colour reproduction, but you get a wow factor off it in comparison is...
It could be that. I did have Precision running.
Thing is, I got it working ok last night again. Reinstalled then I deleted the last meta and csf save file data for the checkpoint and the game then worked when I loaded it back up.
Not sure which was the fix of the two.
Just relieved. No...
Hi all,
Loaded up Crysis 3 for a blast this afternoon, got to Welcome To The Jungle and the part not long after the the tower and bam..... Crash city.
I played to this far the other day and didn't have a single issue.
First I had a solid hard lock but could still alt-tab / task manager...
That sounds like a power issue to me. Experienced similar things in the past, horrible to narrow down but I am sure that's your lead suspect. (That could be card related or otherwise)
Noticed it in anything else? Have you tried increasing the voltage by the lame .38mv in Precision?