Recent content by ARapalo

  1. A

    MIR questions

    Yes, 2 different products satisfies the "one rebate per product", but it does not satisfy: one per rebate offer one per person one per billing address one per household Both these items are from the same rebate offer, both bought from me, and both shipped to my biling address...
  2. A

    MIR questions

    I recently bought 2 different video cards with different UPC barcodes. There is a different amount rebate on both, however both uses the same rebate offer (same form). They were ordered the same day, however different order numbers, shipped to the same address. The terms are: Can I get a...
  3. A

    different hard drives for RAID

    Currently I have a WD 1.5tb and a seagate 1.5tb. If I buy another 3tb seagate drive, can I put them in RAID 5 and have 4.5tb usable space? Basically one of the 1.5tb is used for parity/redundancy. Would it be a problem if I mixed and match different drive capacity and brands?
Back
Top