• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by antorsae

  1. A

    Eyefinity and 10-bit color support

    Anemone - Thanks for the insight. I am using the latest build of MPC-HC which supports 30-bit processing and output. Part of the reason I need this is b/c I have customized the source code to do edge blending and gamma correction via pixel shaders and 10-bit (per channel) helps minimize banding.
  2. A

    Eyefinity and 10-bit color support

    I am running my two CRT projectors in an edge-blended configuration and there is banding that can be avoided when using higher than 24-bit color depth. It's not a "I want 30-bits" for the sake of it request, but in my setup I can benefit from it. First, it's not my hardware - I am planning to...
  3. A

    Eyefinity and 10-bit color support

    Can anybody with an Eyefinity and Windows 7 check if A2R10G10B10 shows under "Resolutions" using http://www.kludx.com/kludx.php ? Thanks.
  4. A

    Eyefinity and 10-bit color support

    Hi - FYI I have two CRT projectors and this card converts HDMI 1.3a (w/ deep color support) http://www.curtpalme.com/VIM-FULLHD.shtm into analog (which is what the CRT displays work with internally). My plan was to use the CRT PJS w/ HDMI 1.3 inputs + Eyefinity to get 30-bit color support.
  5. A

    Eyefinity and 10-bit color support

    H-Street - Thanks! Necrophile - I fully understand that Eyefinity creates a big monitor as far as the OS is concerned using more than 1 monitor to span the areas I am currently using Nvidia's horizonal span mode which is similar in concept. I fully understand I know that you can use two...
  6. A

    Eyefinity and 10-bit color support

    necrophile - Eyefinity works with different output ports which each offer different color depths (DVI-D only supports 8-bit, DisplayPort I think does up to 10-bit, and HDMI 1.3 can do up to 12-bit per color...). It's fair to ask when those are used in conjunction in an array with Eyefinity...
  7. A

    Eyefinity and 10-bit color support

    Magoo, I wasn't thinking of using any of the two DVI ports b/c I understand DVI-D (even in double channel mode) do not support anything over 8-bit per channel color depth. I was intending to use the DisplayPort output (with either an active or passive DisplayPort to HDMI adapter) and the...
  8. A

    Eyefinity and 10-bit color support

    Hi, I have two HDMI 1.3 (10-bit color supported) displays. I am considering getting an Eyefinity card but I'd like to know if Eyefinity supports this configuration: * 10-bit color to each display (30-bit in total instead of 24-bit). I understand that the control panel says 32-bit...
Back
Top