Recent content by AntiHeroUK

  1. A

    Everyone OVER 18 Post Your Setup

    Boogie Bug AimB.Pad XL Gaming Surface. Got mine from Overclockers.co.uk :)
  2. A

    Post your HeadPhones!

    My Goldring DR-150s. Had them for about a week now :)
  3. A

    New and Improved Watercooling Sticky - Post Your Systems Here

    My first attempt at water cooling :)
  4. A

    Which Headphones?

    Thinking about a set of Goldring DR150s. Anyone tried them?
  5. A

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    The foam believe it or not was used to package my 3870. I got the scissors out and cut it to size and slotted it in (It's actually about 4 seperate pieces). It was mainly an experiment to see if it has any affect on temperature, but I hope it helps to absorb the sound of the fans around it.
  6. A

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Yes the Cosmos has a vent below for air intake into the PSU. Thanks for you suggestion, I had a quick look at using a zip tie on the mobo tray before but thought this way was easier. I'll take another look tonight and see if I can sort it out. EDIT: Had a quick go at what you suggested.
  7. A

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Do you mean the thing beside the hard drives in the first pic? If so then that is a directional fan mount that came with the case. It allows you to twist the top around to direct airflow wherever you want in your case :) np prodigee, I'm happy to help.
  8. A

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Thanks. I'm sure you can mate, it just takes a lot of time and patience. That is one of many attempts to get the cables tidy. Send me a pic of your stacker and I'll see if there is anything you can do to tidy it up a little more :)
  9. A

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Worked on the cables this evening. Quite please with the outcome.
  10. A

    Cosmos 1000 HDD bay help needed

    If I have time tomorrow I will post some pictures for you :)
  11. A

    Post your workstation 2008 !

    ^^ I want a desk with more depth and more leg room. Other than that my current desk is fine. I'll probably keep the current desk for building rigs on when I get the new one.
Back
Top