• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ann0yanc3

  1. A

    Do I have enough power?

    I'm considering a switch to a Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming. Will my power supply be sufficient? I'm finally going to overclock my CPU as well, aiming for 4.5. System in sig. Thanks!
  2. A

    So.. when did you start your Steam account?

    Unlocked: Sep 12, 2013 @ 3:05pm Member since September 12, 2003
  3. A

    Wolfenstein: The New Order

    Anybody have suggestions on how to get this game to start? I'm just getting a black screen every time. Windows 8.1 64-bit, Catalyst 14.4 (although the game keeps telling me that my drivers may be out of date) I have the Steam version, so I'm assuming it's fully patched.
  4. A

    Battlefield 4 **Official Discussion Thread**

    i'm getting tired of the random crashes
  5. A

    Corsair 250D + H100i

    Anyone else have this setup? If so... What are you seeing in terms of temperatures? Are you pulling or pushing with the rad fans? Did you remove the TIM included with the H100i? I have everything running stock for now, and I just used the included TIM. The fans are pushing out. I'm...
  6. A

    Corsair Obsidian Series 250D Mini-ITX Case Review @ [H]

    if anyone is curious, the XFX R9 290x DD fits perfectly. loving this case so far.
  7. A

    Corsair Obsidian Series 250D Mini-ITX Case Review @ [H]

    amazon has them. mine shipped yesterday.
  8. A

    best mITX/cpu combo for overclocking?

    I'm currently looking at an ASUS Impact and 4670K. I'll be using a Corsair H100i. Is there a better mobo/cpu combo out there? Money is not a factor. Thanks.
  9. A

    Corsair Obsidian Series 250D Mini-ITX Case Review @ [H]

    any word on non-reference GPUs having a problem with space?
  10. A

    HL2: EP1

    this is still available!
  11. A

    HL2: EP1

    Will need email and/or steam name.
  12. A

    Steam 2013 Winter sale is here! runs from December 19th to January 2nd.

    XCOM worth $10? what about Sleeping Dogs for $5?
  13. A

    Lian Li V358: Refresh

    The PC-V358 can fit a GPU up to 330mm in length, which is almost 13 inches. The R9 290x is not even 11 inches. Not sure where you got your information.
  14. A

    BF4 $20 or deluxe edition $25

    is this deal still on? i'm seeing it for $39.99. the $10 code still works.
  15. A

    Lian Li PC-V358

    any word on when this will be available in the US?
Back
Top