• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by AndersLeet

  1. A

    Command Rate Question

    Well, I don't want to make my system unstable ;D, so I think I'll keep it how it is. I do have SLi RAM (not running SLi, however) and in my BIOS I enabled the optimal settings for SLi RAM and it dropped the clocks to something close to 4-4-14-22 (dont remember off hand, im at work atm).
  2. A

    Command Rate Question

    What does the 2T mean below, and is it how it should be?
  3. A

    upgrade issues going to X2

    Optimization how? Overclocking?
  4. A

    upgrade issues going to X2

    http://www.informationweek.com/LP/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=189400897 http://wincom.wordpress.com/2006/07/17/missing-haldll/ Hope this helps (BTW I highly doubt this is linked to the X2 processor in any way; most commonly it is virus/spyware or just Windows being a noob)
  5. A

    4600 or 5000

    I went with the 4600+ for a few reasons: 1) It was available now 2) Transmission in my car crapped out so my budget got clipped. Only reason I bought it now instead of later is because I had every other part sitting in my basement waiting for the CPU (waited for the drop) and I did not want...
  6. A

    Post your new AMD rig that was a result of the price drops!

    For now I am just going to use the stock heatsink (got the retail version of the processor), and some arctic-5 thermal grease. Edit: I, too, was going for the 5000+, but according to my friend and some other people I have talked to it is sold out and on backorder for this quarter because it...
  7. A

    Post your new AMD rig that was a result of the price drops!

    It is not yet complete; the processor is arriving tomorrow :D Chassis: Thermaltake Armor Jr. (Aluminum) Processor: AMD Athlon64 X2 4600+ (AM2 Socket) Memory: Corsair XMS2 2GB (1GBx2) Motherboard: Asus M2N32-SLi Deluxe (Wireless Edition) Hard Drive: Main Western Digital Raptor X 150gb...
  8. A

    Where is the 5000+

    My friend says that this quarter's stock of the 5000+ has been sold out already...I don't know how true that is but I may buy the 4600+ and OC it like I originally intended... :(
  9. A

    Where is the 5000+

    Either way, :D
  10. A

    Where is the 5000+

    No not really, just curious. My transmission died on Friday so I doubt I would have even bought it today :(
  11. A

    Recommended AM2 board?

    I have the Asus m2n32-SLi Deluxe WE...I love it :D
  12. A

    Where is the 5000+

    I was to understand that teh new 64 x2 5000+ would be out today at a healthy $312 price tag. However, I have not seen it surface on Monarch, Newegg, Pricewatch, or Pricegrabber. Has anyone been able to spot one yet? :confused: Thanks guys!
  13. A

    Single or Dual-Core?

    What about price/power consumption/heat?
Back
Top