• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by [Ammo]

  1. A

    Minority Game Devs Needed?

    My dev. team consists of four Americans, two of which are white and two are Asian; everyone else is from all over the globe. The rest of the company is similarly distributed. I do not believe my company is too far off the norm when it comes to its hiring standards - if you can do your job, do it...
  2. A

    Blue hue on 2nd display

    I tried setting up the monitors on my laptop using the same set up vga and dvi and strangely enough the same thing occured. I also tried the monitors with the laptop monitor as the primary and there was no visible color distortion.That is terribly frustrating. I've checked both dvi-to-vga...
  3. A

    Blue hue on 2nd display

    I recently purchased two new Samsung 712n's and have them connected to a saphire radeon 9800; the primary display is connected to the VGA out, secondary on the DVI via a dvi-to-vga adapter. I have a strange problem where the 2nd display has a slight but noticeable blue hue to it. I have...
Back
Top