A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
My 3d mark score has dropped by about 200 points with the new 8.10 on my 4870x2. I used to get 19100 now i get 18890. What crap.
And its hard to tell but i think there might be a performance decrease in Crysis Warhead as well. 2-3 frames in areas. I made sure i did a clean uninstall before...
I love my Zalman 9700 with my 9550, keeps my oc'd cores cool at 37 idle. Although, I'm not one bit a cooling enthusiast so im sure there are far better ones out there at cheaper price. I think it looks kewl though :P
Ive been working the last day or so on trying to get the right OC combo for my machine, all indications say its stable, but im somewhat of a newbie with OCing so I wonder if i can get some opinions here.
Intel 9550, P5E3 premium mb, 2 sticks 4 gigs corsair xms ddr3 1333 Vista 64
OC's to...
Well i read through the very informative thread up top and searched around. My volts were way too high i think. I set my DRAM volt to 1.7 as ive read the manufacturer suggest that. Im gonna try my cpu volt at around 1.25 or so.
So i bought a computer from an online retailer, very happy with it, great wiring and all parts seem to be working, however the overclock they provided me with (3.41 ghz on 9550) got reset mysteriously upon the computer crashing when trying to load Crysis (after ive loaded it numerous times...