man you people have never seen as many macros as there are on runescape... oh man! now days i go macro hunting with a mod friend of mine... the macros r always there.... at least 10 to a tree! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Oh yippy! Somone else who uses Plone! I have just kindof been messing around with it and learning from that..... Quick question... How do you add programs that you downlad from Plone's site? I can't figure it out ... plz PM me
lol that doesn't happen on the RuneScape mod fourms. I woneder how many posts per minute there is on the rs fourms.
and runescape classice is sort of out... now only people that have played on rsc before a certain date can go on rsc
:mad: :mad: im mad about that... i will never see the...
Why is RuneScape hated so much? I think RuneScape rules! I like it a ton but it seems that none of the people on this forum like it. Why? What do you think... :confused:
if you aren't going to use the SLI, dont let that stop you from getting the card that you like. im my computer, i have SLI components, not because I want the SLI, but because i like the components. i hope that answers your third question :D