• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by amarshonarbangla

  1. A

    Possible to record mouse movement with Roccat Kone Pure Optical?

    Hello All, I am wondering if it's possible to record mouse movements with the aforementioned mouse's macro software. I am trying to create a macro which requires the cursor to go to specific coordinates. If it's not possible with the Kone Pure, can you recommend a mice (or a keyboard) that...
  2. A

    Looking for a SATA card

    I have a Gigabyte X58-UD4P.
  3. A

    Looking for a SATA card

    Hello everyone. I am looking for a good, reliable 4 port SATA expansion card. It must support 6TB HDDs. Don't need RAID because I will be using FlexRAID with it.
  4. A

    Build or buy a server for small business?

    Thanks for the suggestions everyone. It's for my own business. I won't be running 8VMs on that one server, I misworded. How would something like a HP ProLiant or Dell Poweredge fare in this sutiation?
  5. A

    Build or buy a server for small business?

    I was wondering if it would be better to build or buy a server. If it's better to buy, please recommend a few good pre-built servers. If it's better to buy, please recommend a good parts list. It's mainly going to be a ESXi host with maybe 8 VMs, most of them running SQL Server. My budget is...
  6. A

    Question about HP 1810 v2 switch

    Stupid question incoming: Does this switch support CAT6? :D
  7. A

    Question about HP 1810 v2 switch

    24 port. It's not 19'' wide from what I see on the Amazon page. How would I mount it?
  8. A

    Question about HP 1810 v2 switch

    I am getting ready to wire my whole house with CAT6 and I will be using the 1810 v2 switch for my network. I noticed that this switch is not made for standard rack mounting. How would be mount this on a 19'' server rack?
  9. A

    Juniper switch for home use?

    I am looking into buying this switch for my home network. Now I am not a noob when it comes to networking stuff, but I am not a pro either. Given that it's an enterprise switch, is it going to be hard to set up this switch? How user friendly is Junos? Is there a cheaper alternative which is just...
  10. A

    ASUS PCE-AC68 not connecting to WiFi

    Bought a RT-AC68U router with PCE-AC68 card a couple days ago. It worked fine the first day. When I woke up the next morning, I saw it got disconnected. It wouldn't connect no matter what I do. I can see the available WiFi networks, but it refuses to connect. I reinstalled the latest drivers...
  11. A

    Which is the better sensor Avago ADNS 3310/3090 or S9888/S8888?

    Thank you for your response. I have decided to get the Roccat Kone Pure Optical. What mouse mat should I get with it?
  12. A

    Which is the better sensor Avago ADNS 3310/3090 or S9888/S8888?

    I mostly play FPS games. Most mice I have looked into have one of those sensors. Which one of the aforementioned pairs of sensors is better? Oh and, I am looking for a really good claw grip mouse. I have narrowed my list to a few mice. Which one of these would be the best? Razer Abyssus...
  13. A

    Samsung Data Migration alignment?

    Thanks for your kind reply.
Back
Top