Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Today I tested this monitor but I really don't know why you people hate AG coating in this monitor? For me it looks like on every other screen and not bother me at all. AG coating really is not a problem. I'm only little dissapointed because I expecting that picture is more sharp. But anyways...
I read a loooot posts where people have complaints about this monitor. Please tell me which one of you have this monitor one year or more and don't have any problem with it? I'm very interested in this monitor but this problems worries me. I had 4 years Samsung 193p+ monitor and I didn't have...
Does anyone have brightness problems with this monitor? My left side is brighter than right side...but only in white color..So when I open two web pages I can see difference because in web pages is a lot whiteness... But in other colors I don't think I see any difference. Is this ok to get...
I don't need answer. I found great site with large base of monitors where you can search for whatever you want. Here is the link: http://www.prad.de/en/guide/ausstattung_auswahl.html
Which monitor with little pixel pitch do you suggest? Monitor must be at least 23 inch big and IPS. I know that Dell u2711 and Apple cinema display have very small pixel pitch (0,233 mm) but I would like to hear about cheaper alternatives.
I have Dell u2311 where pixel pitch is 0,265 mm but...
I have two questions. Is this monitor better or worst than Dell U2410? And secont question, is this monitor good for Xbox 360? My Xbox 360 works good on my Dell 2209wa but I don't know if works ok also in this monitor. I know that Xbox 360 don't work on ZR30w.
I have one problem with my 2209WA. As you can see in picture on the left side in the monitor it is darker area. In the darker colors (except black) I can see this darker area but in white color I can't see anything wrong. Is this ok for replacement this monitor...
Hm... I really don't know why here on this forum is so much anger about u2711. I saw on the internet a lot official reviews where reviewers gave this monitor almost only compliments. My Dell 2209WA is great but I would like to have bigger monitor so I think alot about U2711 in the past two...
Damn ... I really don't know why they don't do 27 inch in 16:10. I would like to buy 30 inch 16:10 but problem it cost too much and have too high power consumption. So 27 inch 16:10 would be good choice ...