Recent content by alienware_gamer

  1. A

    27" QNIX QX2710 Evolution 2 impressions

    got a ebay item# for your purchase?
  2. A

    Recommend a wall mount arm for 27" monitor...?

    I'm looking for a quality wall mount arm for a 27" monitor... suggestions?
  3. A

    Noticeable upgrade from Dell U2311H?

    Looking to upgrade to a 27" monitor, am looking at: Dell U2713 ViewSonic VP2770 any others I should consider? would you recommend an IPS panel? Use is for data input, surfing, and some gaming... thanks! :D
  4. A

    Dell U2713HM

    would anyone take a chance and NOT buy this from Dell? And instead purchase online or on ebay to save a few bucks? Also, anyone wall mounted this?
  5. A

    Upgrade from 260 this weekend or wait a month?

    back in stock! just picked 1 up, $199 w/MIR:D
  6. A

    can someone explain a superclocked video card vs non sc card, what's Ti stand for?

    can someone please explain a superclocked video card vs non superclocked video card, is there an advantage to using a superclocked card?:confused: also, what's the Ti stand for? thanks in advance!:D
  7. A

    on my 2nd Alienware AW2310 with a dead pixel!

    so my first AW2310 had a dead pixel right out of the box...sent it back, got a replacement which was fine until today...now I have another dead pixel! I tried every fix I could find online with no luck. I can return the 2nd for another one or get a full refund...what should I do?:confused...
  8. A

    Dell/Alienware Optx AW2310

    I just got this monitor, how do the menu buttons work?:confused:
Back
Top