I use the Logitech K400 for my HTPC. The K400 is about the size of an average keyboard if the number pad were to be removed. The touch pad is very responsive and keys are comfortable to type on. I would not want to type anything of particular length, but it is perfectly suitable for basic...
It looks like I have resolved the issue. You guys were correct in saying that there was an incorrect configuration. About two years ago the Comcast technician installed a voice modem alongside my dcm202. For some reason both modems were plugged in. The phone modem was plugged into one of the...
Thanks for the suggestion, but everything appears correct. I have a yellow ethernet cable running from the Ethernet port on the modem to the internet port (it is both labeled internet and segregated from the 4 additional ports) on the router. The network appliances are connected via blue or...
Internet: Comcast
Modem: D-Link DCM202
Router: D-Link DIR-655
Scenario: An alternative router was temporarily swapped into my network. After reconnecting the old equipment only network device is able to connect to the internet. My computer, the only device with access to the internet...
I switched to the g500 for a problem with the scroll wheel on my g5 as well, but had no trouble adjusting. Then again, it sounds like you are really gripping the mouse. During use, the weight of my hand is usually sufficient for normal use of the mouse.
This question is in regards to a friends internet connection so not sure the model of the modem, but I can say that the equipment is Westell and that I configured the WRT110 for pppoe use. According to my friend, the lights on the modem don't change between working and not working. Although...
Ever since I installed a Linksys WRT110 and an Asus WL-520gu (DDwrt for bridge mode) the DSL (Verizon) has been dropping. It doesn't seem to matter if the connection is idle internet has been lost while in use and when just arriving to the computer.
The WRT110 is the primary router used for...
I had an issue where my 2nd drive was not accessible after a Windows 7 installation. The fix was to go to Disk Management and change the type of partition on your HDD. Unfortunately I don't recall specifically what was displayed in the Disk Management to lead me to this, but I think there was a...
You can try this: http://forums.cclonline.com/showthread.php?t=1183
Basically it outlines how to perform a system restore using the recovery console. I have not been able to get it to work, but you may have some luck.
Does anyone know if this deal will work in conjunction with the s2409w deal from slickdeals yesterday? The only reason I ask is because SD notes that the location is Dell EPP rather than just Dell.
Edit: Nevermind, when the monitor is placed in the cart from the slickdeals link it does now...
Why don't you just buy a few WD Black drives and RAID them? There was a thread talking about the 640gb WD Black drive and one of the members actually has three of them in a RAID scaled back to, I believe, 320gb. The speeds from HDD tune were nearing 100 mbs. It would be quite a bit cheaper...