Recent content by AlfredHuberName

  1. A

    My small, quiet and powerful build

    Yes. No way to find this fan separately. It's comes with Akasa low profile coolers only. I ask them about, and they say that they can ship this fan for $18 with delivery cost. From the other hand, no way to fit bigger fans in so small-size-case.
  2. A

    My small, quiet and powerful build

    Yes. I think about NUC too. NUC is very nice. But 2 cores, low frequencies... Not enough for me.
  3. A

    CustomMOD Mini 3.24L

    Hello. One more question. Does GIGABYTE GTX 1060 OC Mini ITX will fit in this design? This card have 131mm in height.
  4. A

    My small, quiet and powerful build

    I want share my experience of building a powerful mini PC. One month ago I start searching for a replacement of my old one Core i5-570 desktop. As far as I understand, most of the mini PCs based on mobile or ultra low voltages CPU's. Not enough for me, because of image and video editing. I found...
  5. A

    CustomMOD Mini 3.24L

    OK. Got it. Color anodizing with small quantities cost too much.
  6. A

    CustomMOD Mini 3.24L

    Do you plan to provide sandblasted (for clear and matt surface) and black anodized cases?
  7. A

    CustomMOD Mini 3.24L

    Very nice looking case. Good job! I think only improvement of GPU fixing and moving power button on the front panel, will make this project complete. And in my opinion, better use small ventilation holes instead of big ones.
Back
Top