Recent content by alexand3r

  1. A

    LG 48CX

    MC warranties are the best.
  2. A

    LG 48CX

    I played Warzone for 4 hours last night and it was glorious. Sniping was ridiculous, the characters are so big. Super high graphics settings and I could hit the full 120Hz at 2560x1440, I didn't notice a lack of clarity at all.
  3. A

    LG 48CX

    It should once HDMI 2.1 graphics cards and gaming consoles come out. I currently run a 2080Ti and they only have HDMI 2.0b, which is limited to 2560x1440 at 120Hz. Any resolution above that seems to be limited to 60Hz-68Hz.
  4. A

    LG 48CX

    Yeah, G-Sync w/ custom resolutions seems to work fine (though the refresh rate is lower).
  5. A

    LG 48CX

    So, I just did a bunch of testing. Basically, I'm an idiot for running at 3440 instead of 3840 horizontally (Scaling). Resolutions I tested and worked were: 3840x1600 at 68Hz 3840x1440 at 68Hz 3840x1080 at 68Hz Above 68Hz it crashes (That goes for any resolution, including 3840x2160). I also...
  6. A

    LG 48CX

    Thanks! Measure twice, drill twice LMAO. It is quite narrow, a hair over 19.5". It sits right next to my AV tower (which also holds my computer), so I didn't want something that would protrude too much further. I used this mount from Amazon, if any are interested - it worked great to get it...
  7. A

    LG 48CX

    I ended up just purchasing a 55" cx, might try to find a good deal on a C9. I got it to do 3440x1440 at 65Hz for desktop use, which makes it pretty awesome. Also, it automatically switches to "Game Mode (Lower Latency)" when gaming w/ G-Sync, right now I'm gaming at 2560x1440 at 120Hz. Once...
  8. A

    AOC C4008VU8 - 40" Curved 4K - Flicker Free

    I can't find any reviews, but I just ordered one from Wal-Mart. Site says it's an 1800R curvature. http://us.aoc.com/product_feature.php?id=84
  9. A

    Philips BDM4037UW - 40" Flicker-Free, Curved 4k

    http://www.anandtech.com/show/11038/philips-bdm4037uw-goes-on-sale-40-inch-4k-curved-display-for-800
  10. A

    Philips BDM4037UW - 40" Flicker-Free, Curved 4k

    Looks like a great combination and the specs state 80Hz capable. I had a Samsung 40" curved for a week and returned it due to it's PWM backlighting. However, it was the perfect size on my desk and the curve actually made sense for it's application. I'm pretty excited to try this one out...
  11. A

    Philips BDM4350UC 43 inch 4K IPS PWM-free monitor

    The most I can overclock mine to is 66Hz.
  12. A

    Philips BDM4350UC 43 inch 4K IPS PWM-free monitor

    Just got mine today. It's a glossy screen, my keys reflect with the brightness of a thousand suns, grossly incandescent.
  13. A

    New Samsung 4k for everyone.

    I have the 48" 6500. I measured out the size of the 40" from the specs listed on Samsung's website and just set my windows to run at that size. It is much more manageable than the 48" at full screen and I just use a darker Windows background. However, doing it this way, I have extra real...
  14. A

    Vizio 43" 4k M43-C1

    I plan on picking one up from Best Buy when they come in stock. I currently have a Samsung UN48JU6500, but I'd like to try one of these out for the price.
  15. A

    New Samsung 4k for everyone.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Try the settings above. They are...
Back
Top