Recent content by agarwal29

  1. A

    Multi use PC. Components shortlisted, need opinion.

    People tell me that overclocking is hard and sometimes not worth the trouble. So I would like to keep it stock. How do I look at your gig at sale? Link? Thanks
  2. A

    Multi use PC. Components shortlisted, need opinion.

    I can only get 120GB for a good company, so I will get two. Yes, I can surely wait for Maxwell. I will wait then. Thanks
  3. A

    Multi use PC. Components shortlisted, need opinion.

    Well someone else recommended me that as well. He said if I choose to upgrade later it would be harder if I do with 2 x 4 GB. One guy said, that the RAM has heat spreader or something , so it would be better to have multiple over one single. Is it true?
  4. A

    Multi use PC. Components shortlisted, need opinion.

    I couldn't find Samsung 850, but I didn't know that Samsung makes good SSD. Crucial M500 120GB is available. Now, many people tell me to wait for Maxwell, 8xx, DDR4 and Mobo of X series to be released. What do you think?
  5. A

    Multi use PC. Components shortlisted, need opinion.

    OK on the SSD, but i didn't find any good ssd in the link above. I already own a couple of legit copies of Windows Ultimate.
  6. A

    Multi use PC. Components shortlisted, need opinion.

    Flipkart.com or amazon.in A little under USD 2000 I have no experience with overclocking but I'd like to try. If you think it is not a very easy thing to do, I will change the CPU and motherboard. Call of duty (all) GTA (all) crysis, skyrim. Anything else with guns :) what do you...
  7. A

    Multi use PC. Components shortlisted, need opinion.

    I know there is no such thing as a future proof system but I would like to make this system as much future proof as possible. While I would like to make this system somewhat of a high-end, money do matters, so for example: in case of a RAM I would like to buy 8GB for now and when the time is...
Back
Top