• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by AdidasNYR

  1. A

    evga 680i and e6700

    Thanks... I was under the impression that I had to have the 800 memory.
  2. A

    evga 680i and e6700

    Hi Guys, Have been away from the scene for a while and I am amazed at how much has change din the last couple of years. Anyways I just ordered an Intel 6700 and the new EVGA 680i MB. My question is which ram? Do I really need to pay 300$ for ram or can I get away with something around 200? I...
Back
Top