• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by AceCurby

  1. A

    Folding Project for High School Class

    Thanks guys. I've gone through the forum and am gonna have the schools IT guys hopefully open some stuff up for me. Not sure if they will, but hey, its worth a shot.
  2. A

    Folding Project for High School Class

    Hey guys. I've downloaded and installed the v7 client. It ran the first WU perfectly, but now won't connect to send it. Also, another of the computers running the SMP Client won't connect to the servers to get the WU either. Is there an issue with Stanford at this time? Or is there something in...
  3. A

    Folding Project for High School Class

    Is there software out there that will show the progress graphically like the standard client does? I'm trying to put something visual up that my students can see. The black and white list of steps completed shows progress, but I'm working with sophomores in HS and they need a visual. :)
  4. A

    Folding Project for High School Class

    Hey, guys thanks SO much for the info. I have the SMP Client running on the machines, but am unable to get HFM.NET to run. I know the install guide says its just to monitor the client, but its not needed right?
  5. A

    Folding Project for High School Class

    Hey folks. I teach high school Biology and we're studying proteins and the like right. I'm trying to get together a little class project and help out Folding@Home at the same time. I have 3 PCs that were recently donated to the school, so I'm going to be setting them up with F@H. All three...
Back
Top