Recent content by ACCXcon

  1. A

    WoT - World Of Tanks - Post your User

    Love this game, My buddie hates it. I have 1 tier 10 (IS4) multi 9-8's. But I love arty. I have 1 tier 8 (french ) and 2 tier 7's ( Russian and US) I have been playing nothing but my SU-5 and SU-8 now. Love the lower tiers better. Anyone have a clan throw me an invite (ACCXcon)
  2. A

    co-op game to play with 8yr old son

    played the demo of minecraft last night we got sucked in for 3.5 hrs. I didn't get a chance to do my X2's in tanks. stupid game. Yes we'll be playing tonight too. stupid game. LOL
  3. A

    co-op game to play with 8yr old son

    Thank you all
  4. A

    co-op game to play with 8yr old son

    Yes PC so we and play on 2 computers, we also have an xbox 360 and Wii we play but I was wondering about building type games like minecraft. He would love to be able to destroy dad's castle or something. We did try starwars online but at the time he couldn't get the idea.
  5. A

    co-op game to play with 8yr old son

    We tried Lego Harry Potter and he didn't like following the story. I was thinking of a game like the crossbows and catapultes I played when I was 8-10. I'll look at Portal 2
  6. A

    co-op game to play with 8yr old son

    I’m looking for a game I can play with my son (8). I was looking at minecraft or something that we can build thing together. He would like to be able to build and destroy things. We tried Lego Harry Potter, he has no patience for it. What is lego universe like?
  7. A

    Help with finding a Program for making DVD

    Hi, I’m looking for a way to clip parts of a movie and copy them to a DVD. My daughter is 3 ½ and loves music and the movie Mamma Mia. I want to make a DVD with the music parts so she dosen’t have to watch the hole movie. P.S. if this is in the wrong area please move. Thanks Best...
  8. A

    Starcraft guest Pass

    Bump
  9. A

    Starcraft guest Pass

    :DLooking for a Starcraft guest Pass If antone has one to spare PM me. Thanks
  10. A

    submarine game

    I currently play Navyfield and have a KMss3 and US ss4. For subs that is, but I was looking at silent hunter. Which one would be good to play? I like WW2 type battle. I’m also trying to get a new tank game working but there are a lot of bug. So which on 3, 4 or 5. Game play...
  11. A

    submarine game

    Looking for a submarine game. I like MMO’s but single player will be fine too. I currently play Navy field.
  12. A

    World of Tanks

    Is anyone playing World of Tanks Beta. I can't get it working too many bugs.
  13. A

    Still not working

    Thanks to all that helped. I did everthing that you said but my web browser was still not working correctly. My restore was not working either. SO I started over. Now I'm ready to go.
  14. A

    Still not working

    Original post. I got something from facebook yesterday. I clicked on a video and no I get random internet anti-virus messages. Every 3-4 minutes a anti virus web site will pop-up even if I’m not on line. What’s the best way to take care of this? I have run Spybot and I have Norton’s a...
  15. A

    I have a virus problem

    Thanks this forum is great. I will try after work. If I can't get on line I will down load on a different computer and load it to my mem stick. This will help with my internet problem correct? I have windows XP and I'm running Explorer 7. I never loaded 8 because I heard of the problems...
Back
Top