I have the x6 keyboard and the X8 mouse, mouse works just fine on my old cloth mouse pad. I love the keyboard never have had any problems with it, don't think I could live without the dial for the volume control now. The mouse works perfectly, but I still like the shape of my old MX700 better...
If you try to run a bunch of computers across one internet connection its going to choke. The best internet connection is only a fraction of the bandwidth you get even from a cheap LAN.
The closed side of Battlenet keeps all your data on the server, and I don't like that. For me this will boil...
I won't say I'm not buying, but this dropped it from a certainly preorder to a maybe. The open side of battlenet is the largest collection of cheaters I've ever seen in one place, if I have to put up with that to play, I won't be buying. If the single player is good I'll probably still buy. I...
I went from an MX700 to the sidewinder X8, and I find the sidewinder less comfortable to use. Its a little bigger but not much. The rubberized sides and contour of the logitech fit my hand much better. If I had to do it again I'd probably get a G7 and call it good.
Regardless of the right or wrong of it, physically resisting the police is only going to escalate. You will lose eventually. Best to cooperate, then go after them legally later.
Some of the places I got rebates from really didn't want to pay. Crucial tried to deny my rebate because they said that I sent them a copy of the UPC, instead of the real one. I had to call and talk to one of the customer service people to get the rebate. What I had done was peel the sticker off...
I've gotten all of my rebates over the last few years, but some of them took extra effort to get the money(phone calls, emails, resending information, bitching, etc.) ALL of them have been very slow(3-6 months) I usually won't bite unless its a good deal anyway, and just consider the rebate a...
I've ordered lots of drives from Newegg, all of the ones I got were individually wrapped to the point it was a pain to get the drives out without a chain saw. Double wrapped in bubble wrap, then cocooned in box tape.I guess I was just lucky. The 3 day shipping seems to be pretty flexible though...
I think I'm gonna wait to see the final product before I get too worked up about the art. When its finished, if I don't like it I probably won't buy it. ( I'm a huge fan of D1 and D2, but I've never gotten into anything else they made.) I'm sure the beta testers will complain ferociously if its...
The original Alien Vs. Predator. Almost impossible to win, even on normal. I tried for a long time before giving up. Just not enough ammo to get the job done.
I've been running it on Vista 64. It seemed a little funny when trying to patch the basic game, the 1.1 patch did not install correctly. It would say it was updated but when you start the game it would show version1.0. You need to install the Freelancer mod manager to run the Discovery mod, and...