Recent content by abysse

  1. A

    Which one would you get?

    Lenovo
  2. A

    Recommend me a new phone

    ye i just got a LG G3 myself, pretty solid phone for the price
  3. A

    smartphone clueless...which one 4 me?

    the LG G3 is a pretty solid flagship phone imo
  4. A

    What's the best global unlocked gsm phone <$300?

    maybe look into Huawei Ascend 2 Mate
  5. A

    Question before buying first smartphone

    Thanks for the recommendation Aurelius! Even though I didnt start the thread, I find it very useful since I'm also looking for a not too expensive entry-level smart phone. I'm quite tech savvy in some areas, but have never really followed the smartphone hype too much, so I guess I have some...
  6. A

    Hosting Feedback - Where can I get hosting...

    I only have a WordPress blog dedicated to a long-time hobby of mine and I quite like the hosting options by http://www.1and1.com/hosting, never had any problems with their wordpress hosting services. I've also heard a lot of good reviews about DigitalOcean lately, but I've not tried them yet.
  7. A

    HTC One (M9)

    The HTC One M9 looks really great, it's amazing how far HTC has come. I think I'll buy the M9 but I'm still waiting for the price tag to drop a bit
Back
Top