Just an update and another thank you to pendragon1 for the advice.
I ordered another processor, but I figured that since I have spent this much money, I deserve an upgrade. I ordered an i7-12700k. I popped it in and it works! I'm typing on the working system right now!
Thanks again, everyone!
I tried your suggestions, and they are great. I did give the draining of power a few minutes and then gave booting up a little over 10 minutes, but still nothing happened. I had not tried letting it boot for over 5 minutes before, but I do think it took a few minutes for my system to boot up the...
Hi, everyone. I'm new here and I recently built a new system with an ASUS Z-690p mobo, i5-12600k (12th gen), Corsair PS, Kingston Fury DDR5 RAM, etc. I had everything working fine, but decided to try and run the RAM at the specified 5200 Mhz vs it's default 4000. I first tried the BIOS' XMP-1...