Recent content by 64ninjas

  1. 6

    where to buy xp pc new

    I am trying to replace an older computer that is part of a CNC system with a new pc. The software/drivers are incompatible with anything newer than xp. Is there any company that still sells a system with xp out of the box? Thanks...
  2. 6

    where to buy xp pc new

  3. 6

    FS: Brand new AMD Opteron Dual Core 875 (OSK875FAA6CC) & Single Core 850 (OSK850FAA5B

    Brand new AMD Opteron Dual Core HE Model 875 (OSK875FAA6CC). OEM. no box or manual. sold as is, guaranteed to work! asking $160 or best offer. will ship to confirmed paypal address ($10 USPS) 2 brand new AMD Opteron CPU (OSK850FAA5BM) 850 HE 2.4GHz Processor. OEM no box or manual. asking $200...
  4. 6

    Motorola Model B350 Bluetooth $4 AR

    picked up one of these today at OD. a bit of static at 3' distance, at 30' distance almost lost the signal. Definitely worth the $5 but not much more.
  5. 6

    ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 Drawing

    add me to the list please.
  6. 6

    Newegg / [H]ardOCP AMD Athlon X2 5000+ Black Edition Drawing

    1. If I won a X2 5000+ Black Edition? I would be able to run windows vista. :D 2. Phenom
  7. 6

    wtb: sony vaio RS desktop case

    anybody have a [cheap] one? Love the look of it. image of case
  8. 6

    Free Slice of Pizza at Pizza Hut (Today Only)

    field trip! :D
  9. 6

    Free Slice of Pizza at Pizza Hut (Today Only)

    sizzlin [H]ot! thx! :D
  10. 6

    Antec P182 Case at Fry's B&M 159.99

    Does anybody know if there is plans to make a silver P182? Black is just not my thing.
  11. 6

    highest static pressure fans

    I almost need something between a fan and a compressor. non pc related project. 100cfm minimum rating. no larger than 250mm lol
  12. 6

    highest static pressure fans

    Hello, I was wondering if anybody could tell what are me some of the highest static pressure fans on the market? Noise is not a concern but power draw needs to be 50W or less.
  13. 6

    WTB: Mac Pro chassis parts

  14. 6

    WTB: Mac Pro chassis parts

    I'm looking for any and all internal chassis parts for a mac pro. If you're selling some please PM me. Thanks!
Back
Top