• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by 4qman

  1. 4

    Help Building PFSense Router

    Hello, I am putting together a dedicated PFsense router. I am expecting a faster internet connection to be installed in my area, either 80mb/s or the FFTP 330mb/s. I wish to build a system that is able to handle the faster connection just to cover myself for any future upgrades. The...
  2. 4

    results from my new x2 3800+

    3800 X2 LDBHE 0601 VPMW Ok just got this new stepping chip and ive got it prime stable at 2.7Ghz on Air with 1.48v. It can boot at 2.8Ghz but needs more vcore which the board cant give. Ill get it on the DFI soon and see what she can hit!! Same week stepping looks like a gooden. :D
Back
Top