• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by 404 - File not found

  1. 4

    FAH Non profit conflict of interest

    I went over the transcript quickly. If I understand correctly Dr. Pande is bringing the f@h knowledge "how to run cloud research" he acquired to commercial startups? But not the actual research results?
  2. 4

    Best way to hide data

    microsd card under your tongue. works every time.
  3. 4

    FS: SR-2 + L5640s complete setup 160kppd (Montreal, Canada)

    I'm looking to sell my main folding rig and some parts, money is more tight than it used to be, so it I'll stick to a smaller rig for folding and only during winter. Can deal locally in Greater Montreal Area, or shipping in Canada, PM me if interested. I'm looking for 900 $850 for the...
  4. 4

    Musky takes 1st

    grats musky!! [H]orde is awesome... top 10 with 200 millions+ very soon too... :D
  5. 4

    Hit a Folding (Stanford) milestone? Post it here:

    100 millions!! :D 28th in the horde to get it, I was aiming for 25th but then G34 happened :p Only took 3 years and 3 months http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=417771
  6. 4

    No progress on clusters / parallel setups / what have you?

    "the Topspin 120 provides either 24 ports of 10Gbps connectivity or 8 ports of 30Gbps connectivity" wow 30gbps :eek: but 12X cables are $50 on the Bay http://www.ebay.ca/itm/IBM-4M-12x-BladeCenter-Infiniband-Cable-26R0814-NEW-/120741554383?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1cc1e8cf
  7. 4

    No progress on clusters / parallel setups / what have you?

    $100+ship for 5 lot: http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-5-TOPSPIN-INFINIBAND-DUAL-PORT-PCI-99-00025-01-/140531533054?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b85504fe this one is cheaper?: $15 each + ship (local for me too, but I have no use for them)...
  8. 4

    No progress on clusters / parallel setups / what have you?

    I just took a look at The Bay and wow it's cheap, lots of 5 dual port cards for $100 :eek::eek:
  9. 4

    Chimp Challenge 2012

    The CC made more sense when there was no bigadv (no synching possible)/switching WU types/passkey/huge team ppd gap... etc How about "show pics of your farm" multi-forum competition edition? ...less trouble and could still get front page attention and bring new folders in.
  10. 4

    Feb Best. Looking Boxen

    How about some before beauty transformation shots? That would be nice to follow :D
  11. 4

    Socket F quads on Sale:

    That's a hot deal for BOINC crunching, I'd get one at this price ($50 board + $30 or less per CPU, I have spare ram and spare psu's) If these boards become available, someone please post in Hot Deals thread. :)
  12. 4

    Socket F quads on Sale:

    Here's 2 x 1.8ghz 6-cores for ~$75 http://www.ebay.ca/itm/120841910470?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 (but good luck finding a cheap motherboard for those) Socket F is still sexy.
Back
Top