Recent content by 3d_vlk

  1. 3

    ASUS GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU II 4GB GPU Review @ [H]

    Hello friends, can you pls recommend aftermarket cooler for this card? Im little bit worried with the lenght of that plate covering ports - i suspect it will prevent using some huge coolers. Any insights are greatly appreciated.
  2. 3

    Help me choose mb + 64gb ram for 3930k

    thanks for reply, i think it will, i did in meanwhile some research, going for HyperX Genesis - 64GB Kit* (8x8GB) - DDR3 1600MHz CL9 then
  3. 3

    Help me choose mb + 64gb ram for 3930k

    I decided to go with Asus P9X79 Pro, but have another question - I want for cooling Noctua NH-D14, so I need low profile heatsinks on rams and all available quad channell 64gb sets (8pcs x 8gb) are tall, so I am considering to get 2x 32gb(4pcs x 8gb) low profile sets, but dunno if there wouldn't...
  4. 3

    Help me choose mb + 64gb ram for 3930k

    Thats fine by me, no need for USB3 atm.
  5. 3

    Help me choose mb + 64gb ram for 3930k

    Thanks, and what about the mb ? I saw that many/most use Asus P9X79 variants, is there any Gigabyte alternative ?
  6. 3

    Help me choose mb + 64gb ram for 3930k

    Thank you for your reply, those Crucial's are available in my country, I have also these at vendor: http://www.alza.sk/kingston-16gb-kit-ddr3-1600mhz-cl10-hyperx-xmp-blu-black-series-d369468.htm http://www.alza.sk/kingston-16gb-kit-ddr3-1600mhz-cl9-hyperx-beast-series-d368980.htm...
  7. 3

    Help me choose mb + 64gb ram for 3930k

    Hello friends, I dunno in which subforum to post my question, so please excuse me in this :) I am upgrading after 5 years (current rig in sig), and going to buy 3930k, but need advice which ram and mobo to buy (just these components, since I will be using remaining stuff from the old rig)...
  8. 3

    Samsung SA850 on PLS - the first review has been published (preproduction unit)

    Btw, personally - the subjective feeling of coating is dramatically affected by the ambient lighting. And that is a matter of preference - matte for bright ambient lighting and glass/glossy for low ambient - or vice versa - per the person preference - so I don`t think that the one way and no the...
  9. 3

    Samsung SA850 on PLS - the first review has been published (preproduction unit)

    I basically have preferences for coating - it has to be somewhere in between the "glass" Opticlear coating of 20WGX2 and matte 2490WUXi1. Basically that Samsung should be in between. Btw - my brother recently bought Dell U2412M, and quite like it in regards of the coating (me too).
  10. 3

    Samsung SA850 on PLS - the first review has been published (preproduction unit)

    ...just walking around and thinking....don`t to argue about the coating types, everyone have their own preferences, some like - some dont, for me the monitor must be well ballanced in every aspect - for example even the power supply needs to be quiet and not whinning if the brightness is...
  11. 3

    It`s possible to buy only the stand from NEC PA241W ?

    Thank you Art, that`s what I like from company rep - the always professional approach.
  12. 3

    It`s possible to buy only the stand from NEC PA241W ?

    ... and also could you owners of the PA241W make a photo of its stand, like I did 2490WUXi stand ?
  13. 3

    It`s possible to buy only the stand from NEC PA241W ?

    In the meanwhile, I figured, that it is perhaps not possible to use the PA241W stand on 2490WUXi, because it has 2 bottom holes for mounting insted of one ( marked as red line, on 2490WUXi). Could anybody who has the PA241W verify if it has really the two bottom mounting holes ?
  14. 3

    It`s possible to buy only the stand from NEC PA241W ?

    Thanks Crosshairs, I emailed NEC about it.
  15. 3

    It`s possible to buy only the stand from NEC PA241W ?

    Hi there, it`s possible to buy only the stand from NEC PA241W ? I want it for my 2490WUXi1, cause the stand from P241W imho looks better. I know it`s silly question, but ... Thanks for tips
Back
Top