Recent content by [2dP]MightyMatt

  1. 2

    GTA 4 Teaser Trailer

    Watching that video makes me feel mantastic ;)
  2. 2

    iTunes Finally Offers ‘Complete My Album’

    Well that's good because most likely you now have credit for all your "partially-owned" albums to be "full-albums". ;)
  3. 2

    My first WC setup - please post your comments!!!

    What's the difference between this block, the D-TEK FuZion: http://www.petrastechshop.com/dfuuncpubl1.html And the Fluid XP+ Vortex XP: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/5491/ex-blc-341/Fluid_XP_Vortex_XP_Liquid_Cooling_Universal_CPU_Block_FXPVOR2.html?tl=g30c85s141 ...besides one is from...
  4. 2

    Dead Spots and Cooling Stands

    Do you have any ideas where you could buy one of those stands, or maybe how you would make it? I was thinking it would be really neat to be able to have 4 fans/radiators all put next to each other in that square shape, like above, just to keep everything in order and give the setup a slick look.
  5. 2

    Dead Spots and Cooling Stands

    I've been trying to spend more and more time reading about water cooling and catching up for my lack of knowledge on the subject. I'm thinking about putting together a water-cooled system when I get my E6600 or E6420 in Q2, this year. I've been hearing a lot about when making a radiator/fan rig...
  6. 2

    Inq: R600 delayed to 2nd Qtr!

    rofl!
  7. 2

    Inq: R600 delayed to 2nd Qtr!

    Thanks for that, I just got done talking to my buddy about VGA cards and he explained OEM and RETAIL versions of video cards, OEM being the standard video card given to a vendor by the maker to let them critique and primp the card in ways they see fit (usually a fan and clock speeds). He told me...
  8. 2

    Lapped my quad

    Look at my comp specs, I said I was swapping out my Dell parts, which as of now are only the Video Card (not really a Dell), CPU (not really a Dell) and an Audigy 2 (not really a Dell) :) I'm looking to get a E6300 or a E6400 in the near future and this thread got me curious about "lapping". I...
  9. 2

    Lapped my quad

    "So what did you do last night?" "Oh, I lapped." :D I've been researching more and more about comps recently and I have been spending a lot of time on this site. I've never heard this term before, but that's because I had a Dell, but now am researching a ton and working on completely swapping...
  10. 2

    Inq: R600 delayed to 2nd Qtr!

    I wish AMD/ATI would read these quotes, they just made my day :D Do you guys really want this 12in hunk of trash in your comp? Why is there a 6 pin and then an 8 pin?? That just freaks me out
  11. 2

    Photo Realistic Games, When?!?!?

    I'm just going to hold onto my Pentium 4 and 6800 till they start to mass produce holidecks for the average consumer. No, I'm not at all a Star Trek fan, but it would be cool ;)
  12. 2

    Photo Realistic Games, When?!?!?

    DVDs were too expensive when they first came out, about the same as blu-ray prices, but in two years when blu-ray is below $100, then maybe they will be a hit? Btw, I think this thread has been jacked
  13. 2

    Problem installing an Arctic Cooler 64 Pro

    Put the heat sink in the brackets first, then secure it with the lever?
  14. 2

    Overclocking G.Skill DDR2 533

    Please, does anyone have anymore input, before I get bitter, then I'll let this thread die??
  15. 2

    PNY 8800GTS, Looking to buy

    Evga FTW! I've read reviews of people getting newer cards from Evga when their older ones break because they weren't making the older modeled cards anymore...just my 2 cents ;)
Back
Top