• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by 257Tony

  1. 2

    DOOM ETERNAL Announced with Trailer

    Day one purchase for me. They've earned that for how awesome the last one was!
  2. 2

    Monitor for xbox one s and ps4 slim

    Watch for benQ to have their sale on refurbs. 24's for for around $105, 27's for $150. Great low input lag for shooters. Both are 1080p/60 TN.
  3. 2

    Not Enough GPUs for Gamers - Maingear Helps Make Sure

    Yup. In a mining boom, don't be the guy digging for gold, be the guy selling the shovels.
  4. 2

    Tesla Will Release a Pickup After the Model Y

    Properly equipped F150 can do 12k, as can the Silverado, Titan, etc.....
  5. 2

    NVIDIA TITAN V $3000

    I'd be in for a triple SLI setup with these, but limit 2 per customer....bummer
  6. 2

    CD Projekt Red Will “Probably” Return to World of the Witcher

    I'd play a ciri based game, she's the next best thing for me.
  7. 2

    Instagram Tests Letting You Follow Hashtags Instead of People

    I guess if you like constant spam from random people it will be great! Downtown sound too appealing for me.
  8. 2

    Question about monitor ratios these days

    Check out something like the HP Omen, 32" 16*9 and 2560*1440. Or you could go 40" 16*9 and 3840*2160 (4k).
  9. 2

    Logitech Buys Astro Gaming for $85 Million

    I've been using my a50 worth my PC and my xbone , works great. Just need a sound card with optical in and you're set.
  10. 2

    $300 phone options

    If you can spend a few more bucks, the Axon 7 is like $370 new.
  11. 2

    I purchased the cheapest 1080 Ti I could find

    I almost bought that card with the intent to put an accelero iv on it. Would have come in at $700 tho, didn't make sense when the custom cooled cards are like $720. Still pissed at myself for not jumping on the xlr8 card when it was $639.
  12. 2

    NVIDIA GeForce Prices Skyrocket as Cryptocurrency Miners Snap up Supply

    Sold my 2 year old 295x2 that I paid $500 for on eBay, sold for $885. Even after PayPal and eBay fees I'll clear enough to buy a 1080ti. Might just hold off and see what Vega brings also.
  13. 2

    Reverse deal - Sell your $160 RX 470 for $350-$400 now on ebay.

    My 295x2 sold yesterday for $865, haven't been paid yet though.
  14. 2

    Reverse deal - Sell your $160 RX 470 for $350-$400 now on ebay.

    Mine is up right now, ends tomorrow. Currently at $690, hoping for $800. Should be able to clear a 1080ti even after eBay fees if all goes smooth!
  15. 2

    Place your bets on Vega

    Better than 1080, $449 MSRP. Anything else performance wise, or any more expensive and it's a failure. I'll buy if it hits my expected mark.
Back
Top