Valari Gaming Pillow

I blocked Valari from my Facebook feed and YouTube. Really bombarded by ads forcing me to buy more pillows that I don't need.

I would see about 12 ads a day on YouTube alone.

I rarely use Facebook anymore and YouTube I almost always view without logging in (I only log in for some videos that force me to)...no difference in quality with YouTube either way...plus I find it easier to block their new algorithm which forces you to view ads when not logged in

I rarely use Facebook anymore and YouTube I almost always view without logging in (I only log in for some videos that force me to)...no difference in quality with YouTube either way...plus I find it easier to block their new algorithm which forces you to view ads when not logged in

I blocked everything in the YouTube for AD setting not sure how well it will work.

Man those Valari guys really know how to sell pillows I have Mystery Box on my cart now which is good for one free cover it could be a Legendary or a Rare.
Your probably going to get a rare though there are Epic Pillow cases too people are selling them on ebay like Kratos and Darth Vader pillow cases.

Oh! It says 1-3 covers are Legendary covers not listed for sale yet on their website. So maybe I just gotta wait around for them to be posted.

Valari.jpg

Has anyone told you that you need help?
I'm just joking around wait until these things really take off.
I figure if I don't use the same Valari Pillow over and over I can switch covers to freshen things up.
I can have one pillow case in the washer while I game with a fresh cover.

I didn't say anything about Pillow fetish you did.
I'm just calling it like I see it.

We're not here to shame your fetish, just laugh at it.
I figure if I don't use the same Valari Pillow over and over I can switch covers to freshen things up.
I can have one pillow case in the washer while I game with a fresh cover.
"Game" ;)

There's only two reasons to wash a pillow case, jizz and drool, and, you're not sleeping on these things.

I'm just calling it like I see it.

We're not here to shame your fetish, just laugh at it.

"Game" ;)

There's only two reasons to wash a pillow case, jizz and drool, and, you're not sleeping on these things.

I bet your house is clean.

That or become a fat lazy college kid who never worked for anything. The brightest don't always live the longest with everyone dependent on ordering stuff today it's a sham at best.
Granny chucky now she lives the longest the one who has bee hive for a brain perm like hair and goes to Church once a week.

That or become a fat lazy college kid who never worked for anything.

There's def a lot of entitled Gen Z kids out there these days....

I was merely enquiring why you'd work at Wallyworld for 25+ years (especially since based on your posts, you're not a manager/"key-holder" or anything)

Take me for example, I don't have a college degree but I tend to make a pretty good living thanks to my natural sales ability / tech prowess etc.

- You seem like a sharp enough blade, I reckon you could excel somewhere a little more "ambitious/profitable"

That's ALL I'm sayin' (y)

Retail gave me everything but took everything away at the same time. I mean I had access to games like Dark Age of Camelot back in 2001 on the actual shelf. Material things can aid a person in life as long as their life is organized. I work 3rd shift ever since Covid the store shuts down at night which is a nice bonus I used to be in 2nd shift but got in a fight with a girl who had back problems. So I've been in 3rd since 2013. That girl works in optical now she has cushy job now.

Screenshot_20231126-113948.png

Every model is sold out except the Black one. Was wondering why people were buying covers on eBay. The thing is these are hand stitched so the supply is under the demand.

No way I just like these things there is a points system which allows for free pillows and covers.
After buying digital good which bring me zero comfort sometimes these things do.

I mean at Walmart I'm hunched over a junky scrubber 1or 2 days a week that thing is like a heavy lawn mower I complained the other day about it because it was going backwards instead of forward.

I picked up a Lumbar Pillow and travel neck pillow so I can game in total comfortably numb isolation.

I picked up a Lumbar Pillow and travel neck pillow so I can game in total comfortably numb isolation.
1701189548342.png

Also - you have an addiction. Its great you find comfort and all but having 3+ pillows and twice that in covers just to get more "points" is not a financially sound decision.
The marketing success of "Spend $XXX to get $X free in store money" needs to meet a swift death.

View attachment 616603

Also - you have an addiction. Its great you find comfort and all but having 3+ pillows and twice that in covers just to get more "points" is not a financially sound decision.
The marketing success of "Spend $XXX to get $X free in store money" needs to meet a swift death.
I don't think making financially sound decisions is in his wheelhouse. He probably buys tons of games on release and only plays them for an hour or two.

Got the Darth Vader cover all black Red Trim this was a limited edition cover given out during promotion the guy I bought it from in NY included some pet hair with it not sure how that happened. I might take it out and was it dryer the pet hair out. I took a lint Roller to get the Pet Hair out that worked.

Last edited:
Got the Darth Vader cover all black Red Trim this was a limited edition cover given out during promotion the guy I bought it from in NY included some pet hair with it not sure how that happened. I might take it out and was it dryer the pet hair out. I took a lint Roller to get the Pet Hair out that worked.
"Pet hair"... /skeptical ;).

Back