Valari Gaming Pillow

You can goto college for a 1.00 a day at Walmart doing online classes. There was one woman she became a Xray tech she's still a cashier. This other girl has a masters in teaching I even worked with Police Officers unloading trucks in the backroom and Military guys. The best part is when a Military guy confronted management. Then you have Walmart Radio and the Chris show.

You can goto college for a 1.00 a day at Walmart doing online classes. There was one woman she became a Xray tech she's still a cashier. This other girl has a masters in teaching I even worked with Police Officers unloading trucks in the backroom and Military guys. The best part is when a Military guy confronted management. Then you have Walmart Radio and the Chris show.

become a truck driver...those guys make good $$...get your CDL...then you can deliver pillows all over the USA

become a truck driver...those guys make good $$...get your CDL...then you can deliver pillows all over the USA

I would but you get no exercise and you gotta sleep in a truck in the middle of winter. They make real good money though but the conditions suck. I had this one truck driver a older woman said hey do you work here? She opened her cab told me I'll come back to the store in a few hours when you get your shit straight. She was buzzing to get in but nobody would open the door. Nowadays everyone has work phones just message everyone in the store. We just got work phones like two years ago they ditched the time clocks. Phones are glitched pretty good if you take a week of vacation it kinda kicks you out gotta do a hard reset on the phone. Then you have associates with phone problems the managers are only so versed in the phones operation. They should of never got rid of time clocks.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20230825-212226.png

View: https://youtu.be/W96sjHXwMlk?si=TfZnOnp1T95UkrhE

I got my Velvet Pillows last week but was unable to get the lumps of poly foam out of the batting so I put in in the dryer 3 times. I asked if they could help a guy out they are sending me another one. Basically all the poly fill was ripped in two sections when they filled it.

Was thinking how I can store these things better I wonder if this would work? Two problem I see would be dust and spider webs.

Screenshot_20230830-014450.png

I picked up a stuffed animal net but I can only fit one or two in the net sucks. So I took it down Valari sent me another stuffing it's just as bad as the last pillow stuffing QC went down. I have it in the dryer as I type. i'm thinking I could hang these things on the Wall since I have 5 of them and 4 extra covers. I should of stopped at 2 but I like them so much.

Last edited:
I put it in the Dryer with high heat that worked for 10 minutes going to do it for 10 minutes more you risk it breaking open. It's almost perfect now.

Yeah sticking these things in the Dryer 15 minutes on high heat fixed all the poly fill clumping problem I had they are almost perfect sheen now when you put a Velvet case it it doesn't have lumps or bumps. I learned the dryer trick from My Pillow Mike Lindell's marketing.

So I had one pillow too many 5 so I bought a towel rack and strug one up by the door.
With a Yoga strap so it doesn't tear the fabricIMG_20230926_090554097.jpg

I still stand by the rare pillow the best of the bunch the Velvet Pillows is something Prince and the new Power Generation would wear. It's ok but kinda slippery.

For some reason I had 5k in points in their site good enough for another free pillow I couldn't add it to my cart glitch so got another case for free got the blue shaded cat with a soda instead. I really have no room for another pillow anyway

For some reason I had 5k in points in their site good enough for another free pillow I couldn't add it to my cart glitch so got another case for free got the blue shaded cat with a soda instead. I really have no room for another pillow anyway
If you buy enough spare pillows maybe you can fashion them together to make a DIY pillow outfit?

1695833592775.png

People are buying these pillows for crocheting or yarn stuff. I know a girl at work who could use once of these. She used to crochet in the lunchroom all the time.

Screenshot_20231015-102657.png

Kinda found this odd Valari sleep aid. Has melatonin which I took in the past developed really bad foot cramps it interacts with my BP meds. Melatonin drys out your mouth too try sleeping with a dry mouth.

Picked up the Pink and Blue covers a few weeks ago for 4.99 each used points have some clip extenders and a grey pillow in the mail.

There is a limited edition Red and Black Legendary that was sold out for months.

I own 5 pillows and 5 extra covers got one pillow for free due to defects and 2 covers for 4.99 using points.

They gave them on Amazon wil about a dozen colors you could use Bing reward points to save up for one.

Is "defects" another way of saying "self-created passion stains"?
One the pillow was all clumped up and the other had those smudge marks. We already you know what your thinking....
I picked up a Lumbar cushion the other day for my Serta Chair not sure if I like it or not but seems to help from the Automotive section at Walmart.

I tried to fluff up my defective pillow again out it in the dryer then when I zipped it up. The zipper busted open. So I took out the stuffing out then inside out the case hoping I could zip the zipper backwards after 20 minutes I got it working.

I blocked Valari from my Facebook feed and YouTube. Really bombarded by ads forcing me to buy more pillows that I don't need.

I would see about 12 ads a day on YouTube alone.

Back