Valari Gaming Pillow

After reading through this whole thread the past few days, what a ride. Quanity of obtained pillows seems to have no end, but...

Comixbooks, I just have to know. What does your personal ULTIMATE Valari Gaming Pillow™ look like? The one pillow, that if made, would make you say "You know, I am now content. All my previous pillows have now been rendered obsolete, and this is the Valari Gaming Pillow™ I will use until the end of my time on this Earth."

What material, what design patern(s) would it encorporate, what theme would it have, are there any changes to the OG design you'd implement, etc..

The Suede version is just the best because it doesn't slip when playing games. I would make one with cooling memory foam with a pastsl orange color or green and brown with a elf or druid one color they don't offer. The cotton feels better the Velvet you can sink into but I like the Legendary suede the best. If you wear shorts the cotton and Velvet can slip if your gaming chair is too high down your legs.

The inner padding or stuffing is all over the place they keep changing the design.
The main problem with these pillows they are hot in summer time. That is the only complaint I have.

IMG_20231210_082900216.jpg

The entire website is sold out except for the black and teal pillow. Must of been promoted to where demand is too high during holiday rush. Unless the crochet thing took off. You know what would be neat a Nvidia pillow with Green and Black.

After reading through this whole thread the past few days, what a ride. Quanity of obtained pillows seems to have no end, but...

Comixbooks, I just have to know. What does your personal ULTIMATE Valari Gaming Pillow™ look like? The one pillow, that if made, would make you say "You know, I am now content. All my previous pillows have now been rendered obsolete, and this is the Valari Gaming Pillow™ I will use until the end of my time on this Earth."

What material, what design patern(s) would it encorporate, what theme would it have, are there any changes to the OG design you'd implement, etc..
Once they make the Fleshlight Valari he will die and go to heaven.

.... How does someone on a Walmart hourly wage afford so many $80 pillows??

(On top of all the other PC/Gaming-related stuff + rent/food/various bills)

Something ain't adding up hurr....

Live with your parents or scamming the gov somehow??

Screenshot_20240108-130856.png
Maybe they took my advice on making pastel colors. Yellow and Sage.

Last edited:
Back