So after this BTC halving, should I invest a ton of money or what?

but as you read from those 2 links, they are also using 10% as a label for crypto correction territory. So don't kill the messager , write them a letter. Whether you want to classify bitcoin as a commodity, or called Crypto category, it changes nothing. The Market maker is still using 10% as in correction category.

Further, their entire portfolio is based on a Fibonacci grid, so once it falls off a certain layer of grid, program selling automatically takes off, in this case, 10%. Just work out the ratio of 1.618% yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_sequence

if you use software such as Medved Trader, he automatically draw the fibonacci grid for you

but as you read from those 2 links, they are also using 10% as a label for crypto correction territory. So don't kill the messager , write them a letter. Whether you want to classify bitcoin as a commodity, or called Crypto category, it changes nothing. The Market maker is still using 10% as in correction category.

Further, their entire portfolio is based on a Fibonacci grid, so once it falls off a certain layer of grid, program selling automatically takes off, in this case, 10%. Just work out the ratio of 1.618% yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci_sequence

if you use software such as Medved Trader, he automatically draw the fibonacci grid for you
The market maker for crypto is quite a few exchanges as well as large fiat to crypto sales. Not a single party. Crypto news is published for every single significant movement in every direction. It's also published to manipulate the price of crypto. Take it with a grain of salt.

What is this "correction" you speak of? Btc has established a pretty comfortable value and has yet to test upper resistance while showing a degree of lower resistance. Where do you expect it to correct to?

10% is nothing. Look at the past few exciting cycles of crypto you will see some significant movement. It's possible for parties involved in crypto to make it move violently. Examples: large orders on a exchange cause a crash in price and the order book swings drastically, this liquidates all margin positions and stop losses. Or, a single party like a etf decides they want move the value of crypto, a inflow of value into crypto changes by 100m and the price is effected. So why does this event seem significant to you?

I'm a fan of the many applications of mathematics in finance but that application of the fib sequance is largly irrelevent to the situation. You would be more accurate assuming crypto follows the pattern of a random walk or brownian motion.

Although there has been some cyclic patterns represented through the years. I would almost assume this time period after stagnation has to be different, as the market thinks it has wised up to the movement of crypto.

I reverse mortgaged my house to buy a bunch of bitcoin yesterday.
giphy.gif

LAST BULL RUN:

last_run.png

THIS UPCOMING BULL RUN

this_run.png

If you want bigger gains (10x-30x PLUS, go alt-coin instead), keep it simple stupid! Things are just getting spicy. BTC literally runs up every four years right before November.

Let me play the other side of the case:

1) this wk, it gained 10.922%,(using Thurs. closed as the end of the long weekend, eventhough there are small trade on Fri.) can it be Q1 windows dressings?

2) it already gained 68.043% for the entire Q1 2024, are you people saying there is still more run this yr.?

if so, what's the floor? $50K or $60K?

I literally gave you a graph with pretty colors and boxes where you can take profit. When you see BTC hit 80k-100k area and everything is going crazy and you're still thinking about it, it'll be the bear market again for another 3 years before you know it.

You have to admit the graph looks like ea. time it hits $70K, it drops back down, like what happened on Mon. / Tues. of Mar. 18 to 19

See some of you reminds me of Mary Meeker, as she said the exact same type of things about Yahoo, ebay, Excite, Globe, etc., look how well that turns out after Mar. 2000

You have to admit the graph looks like ea. time it hits $70K, it drops back down, like what happened on Mon. / Tues. of Mar. 18 to 19

See some of you reminds me of Mary Meeker, as she said the exact same type of things about Yahoo, ebay, Excite, Globe, etc., look how well that turns out after Mar. 2000

If you're not going to put the work in to educate yourself just stick with your stocks, you seem incapable of separating that from crypto and your questions are quickly becoming repetitive and redundant.

If you decide to educate yourself instead of wasting time trying to argue here I'll give you a starting point...

https://www.youtube.com/@crypto101podcast

https://www.youtube.com/@WhiteboardCrypto

https://www.youtube.com/@TheCryptoLark/videos

Maybe look up some Michael Saylor interviews.

not only I have heard his talk about digital gold, I lost $1500 on his MSTR last Thurs. His stock drop $286 on Mon, so I go in, turns out it drop again for a few hundred dollar on Tues. on an intraday basis, but ends down another $84., so even it bounces back up some, my option call is a total wash.

not only I have heard his talk about digital gold, I lost $1500 on his MSTR last Thurs. His stock drop $286 on Mon, so I go in, turns out it drop again for a few hundred dollar on Tues. on an intraday basis, but ends down another $84., so even it bounces back up some, my option call is a total wash.
Buy some Coinye West (COINYE) and thank me later. It's on the BASE network. ;)

Why would you buy digital gold?

At this point I'm just going to assume you are trolling this thread and nothing you've said is meant to be taken seriously.

I never say I buy digital gold, Saylor said digital gold, watch his interview
He said Bitcoin was similar to something like digital gold.
Again, at this point it's starting to become obvious you're just trolling, either that or someone needs to tell your babysitter you got a hold of the wi-fi password and it needs to be changed because you shouldn't be allowed online without adult supervision.

I am simply stating that there is no way that there is any stock or ETF or commodity or in your case, Bitcoin that has parabolic gain, and it can HOLD that kind of gain. As recent as this morning, at CNBC, Steve Cohen of Point72 said the same thing, he's neutral on bitcoin. He said his son likes it, that's it. He is no enthusiasm on this

I am simply stating that there is no way that there is any stock or ETF or commodity or in your case, Bitcoin that has parabolic gain, and it can HOLD that kind of gain. As recent as this morning, at CNBC, Steve Cohen of Point72 said the same thing, he's neutral on bitcoin. He said his son likes it, that's it. He is no enthusiasm on this
The growth hasnt been parabolic recently its been pretty healthy with lots of stagnation and movment to help set resistance.

Whats the fair value for btc? it was just as comfortable at 10k as 70k with only a arbatrary fair value, that is not the case for any stock, fiat, commodity, etf...

mainstream sources for news have a horrific track record regarding analyzing crypto movement and have often been more aligned with trying to manipulate price.

Just buy crypto and hold it for a few years, trading it with such a flawed idea of the market is a recipe for disaster.

You keep listening to the corporate news monkeys and while you're doing that I'll be over here making money with crypto.

As they say, only invest what you can afford to lose. But with the way things seem to be going, it wouldn't hurt to diversify a bit and get some exposure.

Back