[H] Diablo 3 One-Month Survey

I completed the game (first pass) last night. Not sure I have a whole lot of motivation to play through again at the moment. I can imagine picking it back up during a slower time of year.
IMO, the actual game felt short, especially when compared with Titan Quest.

aww dude, you took it down already?
it wasn't even up one day, you know alot of [H] is playing this game.

oh well, lets see the results.

aww dude, you took it down already?
it wasn't even up one day, you know alot of [H] is playing this game.

oh well, lets see the results.

It was up for about 25.5 hours. :confused: Sorry man, was only getting about one result every hour and I figured a day would be long enough.

Last edited:
Results posted on original post

I am surprised only 10% of us have sold anything on the RMAH. Also 1/3 of the [H] demographic has already stopped playing.

Last edited:
I am surprised only 10% of us have sold anything on the RMAH. Also 1/3 of the [H] demographic has already stopped playing.

Probably higher than that. People who have stopped actively playing are probably less likely to care to fill in a survey. Unless they are angry about it...

i have lost all drive to play this any more i beat act 1 info on my wd got to lvl 60, then i realized that the droops suck i farmed the butcher 10 times and found 2 side grads to my gear the rest had to come form the ah, when you have to use the ah to get gear that is good the game is messed up. doing a boss run and finding 4-5 rares by the time you kill it and they all suck and most of them are lvl 55ish gear theirs something wrong.

then you have the skills on my wd i use darts and zombie bears or i cant kill anything and i think the wd is a mage type of guy but most of my spells go about 10ft so i have to get right up on the mobs to do good dps or just stay back and spam darts and i have to ues all my cool downs to keep VQ up or i have no mana yea fail of a game

to the op that shows you how much this game is fail 30% quit already and i bet a lot are like me and picked still play even though i only log in to see if any one of my 5 friends are on and if there are not i just log out and for the last week no one is on anymore

Slogged through this game, spending 160 hours in 30 days taking a wizard from Normal to Inferno Diablo. Still haven't gotten him down yet, those phase two clones are really cockblocking me. While I'm feeling slightly burned out on it now, the challenge was quite refreshing. Definitely got my money's worth and I'm looking forward to PVP so I'll continue to play it, and I suspect alot of the friends who have departed will return to check that out too. Thank you for creating the survey, it was an interesting read!

Back