Finally got my 1950X upgrade installed.

KazeoHin

[H]F Junkie
No overclocking just yet, as I lost my second EPS 8 pin connector, waiting on a new one to arrive in a few days. Enough talk; pics..

20171007_220205.jpg

Yeah yeah, no tempered glass. I bought this case literally a few weeks before the TG version was announced. I'm still salty about it.

20171007_215704.jpg

Once the door opens, you can see the beauty without cloudy perspex. Pink is my favourite colour, by the way.

20171007_215411.jpg

It's a real shame that the diagnostic LEDs can't be disabled on the X399 pro Carbon. I may have a talk with my MSI rep and see if we can get an option to disable the LEDs after POST.

20171007_215948.jpg

Final shot. I'm super happy about the build, and I can't wait to clock the hell out of the chip.

Have fun, folks.

only thing that stands out as a negative is that SLI bridge. They should make a cover to hide the solder points or go the way AMD did and get rid of bridges all together. Other than that, love the monotone color.

Really nice build ! Love the tubing. Gives it a raw industrial feel

Once u have the system the way u want it u could just put a piece of blk electrical tape over the diagnostic LED's Or make a small cover.

Back