• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Zero DAC in entertainment system

bobdole369

Gawd
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
856
All -

Not looking for 5.1 at this point. Want a very good audio front end - Have a sharp aquos (65u) panel - Looking to bring audio from all sources into the set either via RCA's or HDMI. Aquos has a optical out that I could bring right into a zero - then into my amps.

Anyone see a problem with this? The zero should just output line level audio to my amps right, which I then control for gain.
 
If you can afford the moneys, I would purchase a Compass instead.

If you already have the Zero, then... yeah.
 
Nice - I was looking to build my own headphone amp to work with the zero - but the compass seems to have that already done.

Was not aware of the existence of the Compass :)
 
Back
Top