Zelman Reserator help

Thinging of adding another loop to my REZ to cool better and just us it to hold liquid and cool a lil better was thinking of adding a rasa to it anyone tird it?//im working on getting a q9650 for OC.

I have a reserator XT. My unit is happily cooling a 9550 oc'd to 3.8 and a 6870.
I moded my unit by adding an external 140mm Rad directly behind the exhaust fan, a little creative plumbing and the unit is humming along nicely. Only down side is the original pump gave up the ghost prior to me adding the external rad. So I added a new DD-CPX-Pro 12V Pump inside my case to the loop and I keep a constant 1 L/Min. Overall I have been very happy with the result thus far. A tad pricey in the end...however not being able to hear my desktop cooling system is priceless.

I have the 1v2 the bit water tower lol i dont have good cpu yet waiting till i get my cooling right then want to get a q9550 or a q6600 whatever i can find for 775

I use two Reserator 1V2 in series to cool my loop, which contains an i7 950, 2x GTX470 and NB/SB blocks at reasonable temperatures. Right now the CPU isn't overclocked, but it idles at about 50C.

I made a number of mods to the original setup to improve cooling, and they seem to work well. I replaced both internal pumps with a stand alone aquarium unit and hacked some Lowes PVC containers to hold 140mm fans over each Reserator. That seems to make a difference.

A second Reserator would give you a lot more cooling growth room, especially if you add a fan (Zalman makes a fan add on, but it's been discontinued and pretty difficult to find).

HMM im thinking of addin a RASA watercooling set in the loop with it..its raid has fans for cooling what pump did u use? i want to replace mine too and what cpu block are u using?

I got my Rez for 80 bucks shipped on here used and it cost the guy i got it from 30+ dollars to ship it lol poor guy and i came with so many fittings gpu block two mem block coolers vga and north bridge cooler.

Back