• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Z 640's or FPS 2000?

Davenow

Gawd
Joined
Aug 8, 2003
Messages
955
Well my klipsch are screwed, and with the CP-1's on permanent backorder, Ineed new speakers. I am broke, and teh 640's are like 80 bucks, but the local cambridge soundworks store has the FPS2000's on sale for 89 bucks.

Which should I get?
Power isnt as much of a concern, as in my new apt I cant crank them anymore, so low to mid volume quality is my concern. I LOVE the headphone jack on teh Logitechs too.

Well?
 
I went to a computer show today, picked up a brand new set of 640's for 55 bucks in tax free New Hampshire:D

I havent listened to them extensively, but they sound awesome for 55 bucks.
 
Originally posted by Davenow
I went to a computer show today, picked up a brand new set of 640's for 55 bucks in tax free New Hampshire:D

I havent listened to them extensively, but they sound awesome for 55 bucks.

$53.24 shipped from Amazon currently. :) Just got em for a new system I put together for my cousin. (now if only we could get the rears to work)
 
Back
Top