• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Your most played games?

This is my Steam screen capture. I've also played 1000s of hours of games purchased off of GOG, EA, etc and physical disc games. :cool: That many hours may not actually be cool but a bit :shame:
1787802855399.png
 
Update:

1. XCOM2 - 1515 hours - I can't believe I have not played a single hour in 3 years, I regularly has the urge to go back to it.
2. BeamNG - 905 hours
3. Train Simulator / Train Sim World - 594 hours
4. Cyberpunk 2077 - 315 hours
5. Defense Grid - 215 hours
6. Starfield - 156 hours
7. Snowrunner - 130 hours
8. Jagged Alliance 3 - 108 hours
9. Fallout 4 - 107 hours
10. Transport Fever - 106 hours

I’ve also put quite a lot of hours into casino games over the years, mostly when I just wanted something casual to play for a while. There are so many different games and variations now that I sometimes end up trying something new just out of curiosity. I recently came across holly-spin.info while looking through different casino game options, and it was useful to have another place to browse what’s available. It’s definitely a different kind of gaming compared with putting hundreds of hours into something like XCOM 2 or Cyberpunk, but I can see why people enjoy having both.
XCOM 2 with 1515 hours is pretty impressive. I can definitely understand still getting the urge to go back to a game like that even after not touching it for years.
My most-played games would probably look something like this:
The Witcher 3 - around 250 hours
Red Dead Redemption 2 - around 200 hours
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey - around 150 hours
Skyrim - around 140 hours
The Sims 2 - around 120 hours
 
Last edited:
you nerds way ahead of me i have a good bit in eso sim4 and just played around with and started raven 2...i want elden ring to cross plateform more and into the f2p steam or epic plateform...but pc been quite behind i think in the mmorpg world and no i don't want play raid shadow lengends or anything rts or turn based strategy..turn based is very dated.
 
Back
Top