PIX!:

am2-1.jpg

am2-2.jpg

am2-3.jpg

am2-4.jpg

am2-5.jpg

am2-6.jpg

am2-7.jpg

Nice. How do you like the tforce for am2?

Got it in the FS/FT forums.

Memory is running at DDR2-600 5-4-4-10 (which are gross timings, but im working on that part of the bios)

I still might get that board for my new am2 build. There's not many other matx choices. I just need something to hold me over until that DFI board comes out.

ya, we;'ll see what DFI has to offer...

Ive been messing around in the BIOS, my new memosry clock is DDR2-900 @ 5-5-5-15 (still gross timings) but i hit over 7k in sandra mem bench so i like it.

Lookin a lot better. I am really interested in what DFI has to offer with the RS690-M2/G. But I still may get this board to hold me over.

boasist said:
looking slick....you deserve a better case though.

Ya it is really flimsy, though it does cool well for its intake/outtake capabilities. When i have some cash laying around ill get whatever 2H 06 brings us or if the micra comes down to ~200$

Turns out 900MHZ ddr2 wasnt playing nice with my ram with only 2.16 of 2.2v's. So i had to reset my OC to 240x11 (~2.65) and my ram at 880mhz 5-5-5-15 :(

Ah I just got a JPAC and it's not as flimsy as everyone says. I guess I expected worse after all the badmouthing. You could actually get away with using the handle if you were careful, because it looks like the connection is at least supported by steel pins.

The cheapass plexi, on the other hand, is cracked at every point they drilled the pushpins through. They also recessed it, so it looks like replacing it outright with Lexan would look somewhat ghetto. Adding fans is going to be a compromise though, but I am happy to have the freedom of space.

Back