Jul 9, 2005 #41 Crosshairs Administrator Staff member 2FA Joined Feb 3, 2004 Messages 26,987 Im WAY behind.....But im movin quick now that 3 of my 6 boxes have reported.... look out girls.... Im on the move baby...
Im WAY behind.....But im movin quick now that 3 of my 6 boxes have reported.... look out girls.... Im on the move baby...
Jul 9, 2005 #42 Kvothe [H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2006 Joined Sep 27, 2004 Messages 8,712 Leadman, don't say stuff like that, you're going to make me want to move back up to the Fort. Mayhem, I'm still coming, had a crap day yesterday, but today is shaping up to be a real good one, potentially my best single day ever!
Leadman, don't say stuff like that, you're going to make me want to move back up to the Fort. Mayhem, I'm still coming, had a crap day yesterday, but today is shaping up to be a real good one, potentially my best single day ever!
Aug 3, 2005 #43 M Mayhem33 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Oct 12, 2004 Messages 1,204 You got me today.....but i'll be comming back after ya! Good work!
Aug 4, 2005 #44 Kvothe [H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2006 Joined Sep 27, 2004 Messages 8,712 Well keep a commin' then! I made a few boxen switches though, and a small add so you're going to have to catch me!
Well keep a commin' then! I made a few boxen switches though, and a small add so you're going to have to catch me!