Yahoo! account has been comprimised...

giarc25

Limp Gawd
Well, I have had a Yahoo! account for about 7 years now, and someone has gotten my password and changed it. I have been through all the channels with Yahoo! on trying to get it back, however since I registered the account 7 years ago, probably with bogus information, I can't recall the info they need to reset the password.

I have made many attempts to try and recall my registration information, to no avail. I have made many attempts at guessing what the scum that hacked my account, might have changed the password to as well, with no luck. I am very frustrated and about to give up. This was my main email account, and also has many pictures uploaded to my Yahoo! Photos page as well.

Although Google can be of much help on many different things, this does not seem to be one of them. I have only found scams were people want you to pay them $50 and then you give them your current name and password. I dont know who they are fooling with this scheme, but it isn't me.

If anyone can be of any assistance, please send me a PM and let me know.

Thanks in advance

Email or phone call yahoo support team and explain them the situation, i recovered an email accoun doind this way

0ldmX

Back