Xtreme forums were did they go

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesleys_dad

[H]ard|Gawd
Xtreme forums seem to be gone as my link does not work anymore..are they some where else or retooling and will be back later..anyone know?

They are transferring their data to SSD according to their site before it went down. Hoping it would be up Friday, but nothing still. People were going to post overclocking and benchmark results from the 4890, then the site goes down :(. I was looking forward to seeing the results.

For a while it was just their forum that was down, but now it is the whole site.

???

They are transferring their data to SSD according to their site before it went down. Hoping it would be up Friday, but nothing still. People were going to post overclocking and benchmark results from the 4890, then the site goes down :(. I was looking forward to seeing the results.

Yeah I've been waiting on a reply back from someone who's interested in a motherboard from me, and I'm also waiting on msimax's round-up of the MSI GD70, Asus M4A79-T and the Gigabyte UD5P.

I purchased some compression fittings over there and was waiting for word if they were shipped. Hoping I will just get a surprise in the next few days lol.

And this has what to do with motherboards?

We don't offer tech support for other forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back