XPC P-series chassis

I've got a SN25P that either fried it's PSU and/or mobo a while back. Complete otherwise. Make me an offer. I can send some pics.
 
XPC is running GOOD like regular pc?? Can i customize/ upgrade xpc like motherboard, ram, others?
 
Not really understanding the question but it sounds like " can you upgrade and mod xpc's"
I'm not really upgrading but you can buy mobo's and replace the existing if it fits chassis. You can also mod anything if you really wanted. :)
 
You can upgrade CPU ram hdd and psu as well. As long as it's compatible
 
Not really understanding the question but it sounds like " can you upgrade and mod xpc's"
I'm not really upgrading but you can buy mobo's and replace the existing if it fits chassis. You can also mod anything if you really wanted. :)
I am sorry if you didnt understand that question. However I think you understood what I talking about. see the bold of what you stated.

is it MicroATX motherboard or Mini-ITX?? I just wondering..

You can upgrade CPU ram hdd and psu as well. As long as it's compatible
whats limit psu's watt for XPC? Plus XPC is capable for MAJOR GAMING?

Thank you! ;)
 
Back
Top