• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

XP64 drivers for 5870?

discochan

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
1,373
Hey I'm using XP64 and I just got my Sapphire 5870. Where can I find drivers for it?

Thanks in advance guys!
 
As far as I know there are non available. They might be released in Catalyst 9.10
 
If you don't mind me asking, why are you still on XP64? According to your sig, your rig is a monster. Any plans on jumping to 7 once it's officially released?
 
Yeah I already preordered 7 and I cant wait. Ive been happy with XP64 and I really didnt want to use Vista
 
Back
Top