xicomputer

etrek

n00b
New to the scene here. I'm in the market for a new computer and have read many of the custom builder articles on this site. The best info I've seen about customer experience and build quality - I was sorry to read that the reviews would no longer be coming e.g. HConsumer closing shop.

I've narrowed my choices to Maingear, Velocity Micro and Digital Storm thanks in large part to the reviews here. However, I am also looking at xicomputer corp. I Couldn't find a review for their computers on this site. xicomputer are a little cheaper than the other companies, but as often stated, you get what you pay for.

I am starting this thread in hopes to get some feedback regarding xicomputer. If you have a computer built by xicomputer or know someone who has one, please feel free to post your experiences - good or bad.

Thanks...:)

Depending upon your budget, I'd also add AVADirect to your list. As always in these types of situations, I'd take the time and call each of the companies and talk to a salesperson. I guarantee you that you'll get a warm-and-fuzzy from someone and your decision will become much easier.

On @xi, I have to say I haven't heard of them. Just a cursory glance at their website/part offerings/pricing and support portal, I'm not terribly impressed. I'd stay away, but it's not my money.

Back