XFX Using Parts CONFIRMED

EpsilonZer0

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
106
This is my first post but anyway
I just got off sales support with Ergo-tech to put in an order for their Triple LCD Desk Stand and...

Can see Stand HERE

... they confirmed that they are indeed supplying XFX with all of the hardware minus the base for their own XFX Fxtristand.

Can see XFX Stand HERE

Me: Is selling their design to XFX by chance? XFX has the exact same telescoping wings and configuration. The base is the only thing different

Operator: Yes it is the exact same stand. XFX just added there base to it.

Me: Wow. I really like the design of it, but the XFX version I feel like i lose alot of desk space

Operator: That base is very big and bulky from what I have seen.

Me: It is. Thanks for the information. I will be sure to pass around this info on the tech forums. Really is a great product for Eyefinity gaming :)

Operator: Yeah it is and it's a great seller.

Me: Have a nice day :)

Operator: You are welcome have a great day as well.


To top it off ErgoLCD (s retail store front) gave me the stand with the telescoping arms for $254 !! :D

Just make them an offer of $215 for the base model (which is a triple monitor stand in itself , it just cant hold 3 lcds over 24") and add the telescoping arms for $39.99 (to get more angle options and support for up to 26" lcds). ;)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top