XFX motherboards- anyone use one?

So I'm browsing Newegg, just toying with a new build, and I notice that XFX has some motherboards.

Just curious if anybody's used them, and how they are?

Please don't post recommending another mobo, or anything... I'm specifically curious about XFX, there are PLENTY of threads on the popular mobos. :)

just for example - the evga and the xfx 680i boards released same day last year, same price. evga 680i - 504 reviews , 4 stars, 4x customer choice award, intel motherboards. xfx - 26 reviews, 4 stars. i know that you typed that you didnt want to discuss othe mb's, but i would consider this to be an indicator of sorts. there has to be some reason why large amounts of users are banding together in non-support of this board. the community in general seems to be almost unanimous in its disregard....
well, you know what i mean. at the very least pick a board where there will be a decent size user base to help out, especially if its been out a while.

I'm currently using a XFX 680i LT MoBo, but they are exactly the same board that is sold by several other vendors (EVGA, BFG, ECS and others), these boards are made by Foxconn and the system bios's are provided by Nvidia and are also all the same except for the Bios header. So the quality of the boards are exactly the same as well, the other vendors simply have a bigger name and are a bit more popular along with a bit better customer support IMHO although XFX support isn't all that bad really, I've had good luck with them in the past and have no problem recomending them at all.

Back