Xbox One X Scorpio Edition $478.49 Amazon(Seller) NEW

NovaCloud

Gawd
Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Lol, I about crapped my pants when I saw the One X for $329 in the PX brochure. When I went to grab one I was greeted with this:

20180128_182839-1382x1843.jpg

Crap! Well I am guessing a few lucky people got off like bandits.

They did.... Lot of the stores honored the price for one day.. All my military buddies were all going to their respective BX bases and scored 2-3 of them..

Lol, I about crapped my pants when I saw the One X for $329 in the PX brochure. When I went to grab one I was greeted with this:

View attachment 51901

I like how the sign says, "...for any convenience this may have caused." Freudian slip since the mistake got people to come to the store?

View attachment 51901

Hah, damn I woulda went out and got one at my PX immediately for that... then immediately resold it since I already have a One S that collects dust since there's no games for it that I wouldn't just buy on PC first. I have a Steam Link to play PC games in my living room with my Xbox or PS4 controller too and it works great.

Back